British Ed Sheeran Known his for hit songs like ‘Thinking Out Loud,’ ‘Photograph,’ ‘Shape of You’ and ‘Perfect.’
Who is Ed Sheeran?
Ed Sheeran is a popular English singer and songwriter. He is an icon of the Hollywood industry, who playing guitar at a young age and after starting writing his own song. Singer Sheeran signing with Atlantic, Sheeran has sold millions of records, had a song appear in the second installment of The Hobbit trilogy.
Popstar Sheeran is just 28 years old. He is known for his outstanding performance, Folk singer. He is also known as Edward Christopher.
The popular singer was born on February 17, 1991, in Halifax, West Yorkshire, in the United Kingdom. His father John was an art curator and a lecture and his mother Imogen was a cultural publicist. His father takes him to various musical concerts.
His brother Matthew is also a singer. He married Cherry Seaborn in 2018. He previously dated fellow singer Ellie Goulding
Sheeran studied in Thomas Mills High School in Framlingham. He also studied music with the help of ‘Access to Music’, a UK-based independent training provider.
In his teenage days, he had started recording CDs and selling them. At an early age, Sheeran started playing the guitar as well as singing in the local church.
Ed Sheeran always trying something new.
Most Famous Songs
- ‘Lego House’
- ‘Thinking Out Loud’
- ‘Shape of You’
- ‘Give Me Love’
- ‘The A-Team’
- ‘Thinking Out Loud’
- ‘I see Fire’
- ‘Kiss Me’
- Monday 26 August 2019, Chantry Park, Ipswich, UK
- In Chantry Park, Ipswich, UK, Sunday 25 August 2019,
- In Chantry Park, Ipswich, UK, Saturday 24 august
- Ed Sheeran, ‘No. 5 Collaborations Project’, can be regarded as one of his important works.
- Sheeran debut studio album ‘+’, which was released in September 2011, is one of the most important works of his career so far. The album is strongly impressed by the hip-hop duo Nizlopi as well as musician Damien Rice.
- The album ‘+’ was also reviewed positively by critics and it topped the UK Albums Chart. It sold over 102,000 copies in the first week alone. It became the eighth bestselling album of the decade in the UK. It also became famed in other countries and led to the growth of Sheeran’s popularity worldwide.
- Sheeran second album ‘x’ (multiply) is another one of his most popular and significant works. On 23 June 2014, It released worldwide through Asylum Records and Atlantic Records. Like Sheeran + album, it also became an international hit, topping both the UK Albums Chart and US Billboard 200, as well standing at the first position in many countries. As of 2016, the album has sold more than 8.6 million copies all over the world, becoming one of the bestselling albums ever.
Ed Sheeran dated the Scottish singer and songwriter Nina Nesbitt, in 2012. Singer Nesbitt was the subject in two of his songs ‘Nina’ and ‘Photograph.’
In 2014, After their break up, he started dating Athina Andrelos. In February 2015, They broke up, and later, he began dating his high school friend Cherry Seaborn.
Popstar has purchased a farm in Suffolk, England, which he has also renovated.
Awards and Achievements
Ed Sheeran has won numerous awards for his outstanding performances. They include the ‘British Artist of the Year’ award in 2014, at the BBC’s annual pop music awards and the ‘American Music Award for Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist’ in 2015.
|2018||Shape of you||Best solo performance|
|2017||Shape of You||Best Pop Solo performance|
|2017||Best Pop Vocal Performance|
|2015||Thinking Out Loud||Best Pop Solo Performance|
|2015||Thinking out Loud||Song of the year|
Some other facts
- Ed was raised in Framlingham in Suffolk.
- He can play the guitar and learned from a young age.
- He has a cat called bellini.
- Famous singer Miley Cyrus and Ed Sheeran come out to support singer Justin Bieber after his emotional post.
- Lego house was released on 11 November 2011.
- “I love it when animals get human names”.
- His favorite board game is Monopoly.
- He loves to dress up!
- Being famous for an awesome singer/songwriter!
- “I love it when animals get human names”
- Sheeran’s life aim is “Smile more, eat some chocolate!”