PrimeRose oil is produced from the seed of a plant which is a native plant in western and southern Europe, northwest Africa, and parts of southwest Asia. It can applied tropically or taken as a supplement. Mostly it helps in treating bruises, hemorrhoids, digestive problems and sore throats. The plant consists of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) which is enriched with omega -6 fatty acid which is mainly available in plant acids. Flaxseed is an Asian plant mainly which is mainly grown in China and Egypt. Flaxseed contributes in healthful fat, antioxidants, and fibre. You can avail flax seeds in the form of seeds, oils, powder, tablets and powder. Flax seeds have valuable nutrients such as lignans, antioxidants, fiber, protein, and polyunsaturated fatty acids like as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), and omega-3. Both the herbs are very rich in nutrients and can cure various diseases.
Benefits of Primrose
- PrimRose contains GLA which helps in treating acne by resisting skin inflammation and removing the dead skin cells. It also ensures moisture retention. You must have witness the skin problem cheilitis which happens due to the pain and inflammation and this occurs due usage of the acne drug isotretinion.
- Some believe that it cures eczema which is an inflammatory skin condition.
- The nutrient GLA helps in boosting the skin structure and it’s function. So, if PrimeRose is used then the skin will be benefitted in terms of elasticity, moisture, firmness and stress reduction.
- As GLA converts to a substance in the women’s body (prostaglandin E1) and enables to prevent prolactin from activating PMS. PMS (premenstrual syndrome symptoms) leads to depression, irritability and bloating, thus if you intake PrimRose you will able to get rid of these symptoms.
- According to the latest study the herb also supports women in reducing hot flashes , one of the painful side-effect of the menopause. In this case you must intake 500mg of primrose daily for the proper results.
- The plant helps in treating blood pressure and heart health. Moreover it also eases nerve pain by reducing the symptoms of hot and cold sensitivity, numbness, tingling and weaknesses . In this case you can take EPO capsules with 360 to 480 mg GLA daily for up to one year.
Utilities of Flax seeds
- You can use it as a supplement to prevent constipation, diabetes, high cholesterol, heart disease, cancer, and various other ailments.
- Flaxseed is bestowed with lignans which have high antioxidant properties. Thus, if you regularly intake it ,you will be away from stress and anxiety. Lignan is a replacement estrogen , thus after menopause women’s chances of breast cancer decreases only if they have flaxseeds on a regular basis.
- It also helps in eliminating the symptoms of arthritis and it also stabilizes the sugar level especially with the obese men and women after menopause. It can be said lignan and other phytoestrogens helps to cure this type of health condition.
- It can be said the herb also treat constipation but too much intake can cause diarrhea.
Where will you find these supplements?
Already you have known the medicinal value of these two herbs , but the main thing is to get top primrose supplements and top flaxseed oil supplements so that it really works as a medicinal herb. There is a company named Solkincorp has manufactured a product called Primrose Plus which contains PrimeRose, Evening PrimeRose ,Vitamin E and flax seed oil. The amalgamation of these three nutrients helps to cure pcos, premenstrual and postmenopausal issues, general health conditions and skin issues. This is the first ra basic line product of Solskin and consists of medicinal values.