Jay Leno’s name is famous for the car collection industry. All people knew about how he crazy and passionate about cars. Jay Leno is an extraordinary man with famous regarding vehicles. Leno has a collection of about 136 cars and 90 bikes which are very fantastic and expensive. The gathering once esteemed to be roughly $50 million about 14% of Leno’s $350 million total assets. Jay Leno’s car collection is the top car collection in the world.
Jay Leno’s top 10 Car Collection list:
The Top 10 car lists from Jay Leno’s car collection are such as:
1.1906 Stanley Steamer: The Stanley Steamer is the most unique car collection from Jay Leno’s car collection. This car is a vintage steam-powered car.
This car is more expensive and the cost value is $185,000.
2. 1939 Lagonda V12: The Lagonda in Jay Leno’s vehicle gathering is an imitation of art. Lagonda is a British luxury car. It was founded in 1906, owned by Aston Martin since 1947. It is one of the more expensive cars and that cost $2.56 million.
A variant of this vehicle purportedly sold for £1.6 million in 2012, which at the time changed over to $2.56 million. This is not imitation this is a ton of cash.
3. 1963 Chrysler Turbine Car: Chrysler’s exploratory turbine motors endeavored to dispense with cylinders and the requirement for customary gas. These motors could keep running on peanut oil, a plate of mixed greens dressing, or whatever else ignitable for fuel. It is one of the most expensive cars, costing $415,000. The turbine motors are uncommon vehicle aficionados monstrosity.
4. 1966 Oldsmobile Toronado: The Oldsmobile Toronado the first car built in the US during its time that features front-wheel drive. Prior to it hitting the market, the American last vehicle to accomplish this feat was the 1937 Cord.
Leno bought 1966 Oldsmobile Toronado and then modified it so it would be a rear-wheel-drive vehicle. It has a very powerful modified engine capable of reaching 1,000 hp. This is the most expensive car and that cost $150,000.
5. 1986 Lamborghini Countach: It is a sports car made to take on tracks. Jay Leno used it for his everyday use purpose. This is a stylish, powerful and one of its kind the segment. After using it for a while, the Countach was pushed to Leno’s garage where it found a higher position.
The Lamborghini Countach cost is $215,000. The Lamborghini Countach cost is $215,000.The Countach is made from the “taxi forward” structure idea and this drives the traveler compartment forward.
6.Blastolene Special: Blastolene is one of the most costly vehicles. Its body is comprised of aluminum which may have made up for the substantial motorists. This is the most expensive and exceptional.
This is the most expensive and exceptional. Colossal motor looks absurd because it has a long nose on the front side, which makes it look 20 feet long. It is one of the most expensive cars, costing :$350,000.
7. 1994 McLaren F1: The McLaren F1 is one of the most beautiful sports cars in its records for the world’s fastest production car in 1998, attaining 240.1 mph. The extraordinary thing about this vehicle is that it falls apart really quickly it has 3 seats instead of 2, with the driver’s seat in the middle for a better review edge.
8. 2006 Ecojet: The EcoJet concept car runs on biodiesel fuel that is used in helicopters. The special thing about this car from the collection is that there is only one eco jet in the world, and it is owned by Jay Leno himself.
The engine used is not only futuristic, but the design of the car is also very good making it one of the best cars owned by Jay Leno.
9. 2007 Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren: The Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren look was incredible in Jay Leno’s garage. The SLR is an acronym for “Sport Leach Rennsport”, which is a tribute to the Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR that serves as the car inspiration. Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren is one of the most expensive celebrity cars in the world. This is a more expensive car and that cost $497,750.
10. 2011 Rolls-Royce Ghost: The Rolls Royce Aperture is a full English size vehicle manufactured by Rolls-Royce Engine Autos.This vehicle the first time given April 2009 at Auto Shanghai and after long time improvement, the Phantom is known as “RR04”.It is one of the most expensive cars, costing:$380,000
Jay Leno is actually known as a collection of cars and bikes. He has a collection of about 136 cars and 90 bikes. All their cars are unbelievable and beautiful. He is also known as Grandmaster of Car Collector. All of Jay Leno’s cars are very expensive but still, his cars are famous all over the world.