Tarsar Marsar is one of the beautiful places of India and the trek in this place, is a memorable one. Yes, you won’t be able to forgrt it for the lifetime. One of the strongest reasons for this is its location in the beauty of Kashmir, where the Mother Nature showers with greenery and scenic beauty which mesmerizes every heart. So, Tarsar Marsar trek offers a wonderful experience for the trekkers in the Kashmir valley. The amazing trek brings an awesome experience, with its beauty shining in the green emerald that is covered with green pine forest and the gushing Lidder River that dazzles in milky white.
What is the Tarsar Marsar trek best time?
Tarasar Marsar located at an altitude of 1305 feet, will delight the trekkers in June with snow melting and travelling as patches across the greenery. The Tarsar marsar trek best time can be noted as mid-June to end of September. From the mid of the June, the snow starts melting making enthralling views for the trekkers, so never miss the chance of trekking Tarsar Marsar at the end of June or in July. August is also a good point of time to trek and enjoys the drizzling of rains amidst the wildflowers that start to blossom in this month.
What makes Tarsar marsar trek filled with best moments to view?
Tarsar Marsar trek is situated in the Kashmir valley and it offers a lot to view. Here are few things listed where a trekker can experience in this place during their trek.
- Aru, one of the best places on the earth covered by greenery and is the base camp for most of the trekkers. Here the cluster of cottages is present with tin slant roofs, while the clear stream running through the heart of the village makes it peaceful.
- Trekkers can experience heaven, by viewing the three elusive lakes, Tarsar, Marsar and Sundarsar. Tarsar and Marsar are lakes with the blueish look of the water flowing in between the huge mountains, is a wonderful experience to view and trek.
- The lush green meadows located in the centre of the Tarsar and Marsar lakes are more beautiful to view making it a scenic beauty which should not be missed in the lifetime.
- Tarasar and Sundersar lakes also offer the opportunity of campsites beside the lakes in the green meadows, where the trekkers can wander themselves in the blue emerald lakes, watching the sunrise as well as sunset panoramic views.
- Liddrwat and Shekwas offer picture-perfect meadows during the Tarsar Marsar trek with the fragrance of pine trees passing with the wind make everyone to forget oneself in the midst of them.
- Jagmargi grasslands near the Sundarsar Lake are the other attractive highlights of this trek, with the grasslands covered by white, purple and yellow flowers all around.
So, why to wait, just plan for Tarsar Marsar trek best time for your next trek and stay enjoy the moments.