Choosing the right and matching leggings with each of your Kurti can be quite a task. You may not get the perfect color, right fit or the correct fabric of the leggings to complete your look. But now you can look unique and trendy by not pairing your favorite Kurti with the leggings. Yes, you heard that right, no leggings and still, you can look trendy and stylish. Here we would help you to style your Kurti like a dress and rock the look.
Remember that you can rock a no leggings Kurti look with a few accessories. You would just have to carry them right and with confidence. This design would appeal to you more if you are more into the Indo-western dressing style. Let’s explore which are the kurtis that you can wear as a dress.
- Knee-length Kurtis can be a great option for your next college party. Accessorize them with leather boots and you would be good to go. This would be a unique and classy style. This is a perfect example of an Indo-western trend, so you can go overboard with accessories like big earrings, neckpieces or a colorful scarf.
- Short designer Kurtis can be fun Indian wear. They would make you stand out from the crowd and the pop of color would surely attract attention. You can pair the outfit with gladiators and it would look just perfect. Wearing the right earrings and tying your hair up neatly to complete the look.
- Dhoti style has been there for quite some time in the market. The idea is basically taken from dhoti pants and the kurti goes till the ankle. This means that you would not need a leggings at all. The flares in the kurti make it look unique from others and make it perfect party wear. You can pair this with contemporary jewelry and a glamorous high heel, which would complete your dress up for any event.
- Trail cut kurtis are basically asymmetric Kurtis that have uneven cuts and designs. They look quite stylish and can easily be worn without leggings. You can get the given Kurtis which comes in C-shape as it would look quite unique. This kurti design without leggings would turn your look to a bold one within an instance. In order to blend it well, pair them with the right accessories. Wearing boots or wedges would do with this style.
- Straight cut Kurtis is high on style and comfort. They are very comfortable to wear as they do not have any additional embellishments. They would look as perfect Indo-western wear which would complement the way you look. You can wear them with flats or heels depending on the color and design of the Kurti.
- The tulip hemline designer Kurtis is one of the most favorite things among Indian ladies. The hemline gives it a very cute and elegant look. You can accessorize the dress with anything you want but make sure not to overdo it. You can wear the length that is according to your comfort level and body type. This would give a perfect flaunt to your body and make it look really great.
- Indo-western Kurtis is a bold design Kurtis wearing which any woman would look elegant. This Kurti would not only look elegant but would also give a perfect hint of your personality to the others. You can wear it plain or with accessories and different pieces of jewelry. In case you opt for the plain look, a colorful scarf would go really great with the attire. You can pair this up with flats or heels.
- The classic Anarkali is a Kurti that you can wear as a dress anytime and any day. You can choose the long one or go for the short one and they are equally beautiful. If you wear short Anarkali dresses, then lesser accessories would go better with this. You can wear loafers to complete the look. For the full-length anarkalis, you can go a bit overboard and wear some junk accessories. Big earrings and necklaces can create a beautiful Bohemian look. If you are on the heavier side, this dress would compliment your body perfectly.
There are many ways using which one can style Kurti without leggings. Just be confident, wear the right accessories and you would be good to go. You try all these styles to be in trend and experimenting would surely increase your confidence. All of these trends or high on style and quite affordable when it comes to the budget.