The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is known for many things including its diversity, political and economic stability, warm hospitality and much more. We have seen UAE grow tremendously over the years and if you are finding reasons to choose UAE for your higher education then this blog is a must-read.
UAE has the best universities from large to small universities both public and private. It is becoming the new hub for well-renowned universities. You can literally choose your favourite degree being offered by multiple universities at the same time. We have heard UAE being highlighted for multiple reasons for growth, but in this particular blog, we will be shedding light on the education sector only. Talking about the 25 top universities in UAE that are taking the attention of students.
|1||United Arab Emirates University|
|3||American University of Sharjah|
|4||University of Sharjah|
|6||NYU Abu Dhabi|
|7||Higher Colleges of Technology|
|8||Abu Dhabi University|
|9||American University of Ras al Khaimah AURAK|
|10||University of Wollongong in Dubai|
|11||American University in Dubai|
|13||Gulf Medical University|
|14||British University in Dubai|
|15||Al Ain University|
|16||Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University|
|17||University of Dubai|
|18||Middlesex University Dubai Campus|
|19||Canadian University of Dubai|
|20||Skyline University College|
|21||Manipal University Dubai Campus|
|22||Al Falah University|
|23||Institute of Management Technology Dubai|
|24||Emirates College for Advanced Education|
|25||American University in the Emirates|
All the reasons to choose UAE as your higher education destination without a second thought:
As we see the increasing trend of students going abroad for higher studies, most of them end up in countries like Europe, Canada, America and Australia. Talking about the new unique destination is the UAE which is going through constant transformation day by day. So let yourself stand out of the crowd by choosing to go to UAE.
Only 20% of the population that is the Emirati’s. You get to experience their culture as well but the rest 80% are people from all around the world. It is true that in one day you can meet people of more than 5 different cultures. This helps you increase your exposure as there is no better way to grow than being around people from different cultures.
The international Universities in UAE are affiliated with the home branch in the other country, through ministry of education UAE. Many universities allow students to graduate in a different country, such as Canadian University of Dubai gives students the opportunity to graduate in Canada. This way the student gets to experience UAE as well as Canada.
Whichever UAE country you end up in you can still in your vacation explore around the UAE. UAE includes 7 countries, among which Dubai and Abu Dhabi are considered as the biggest tourist destinations in the world. Other than these two, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al-Quwain, and Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah are 5 other countries you can explore around. With the best airports and cheap airlines, you can easily schedule your holidays here.
As you can see that only 20% of the population is Emiratis the rest are people from around the world. This shows how welcoming and friendly the people of the UAE are and they consider foreigners as their own. The UAE will make you feel safe and secure and you won’t be considered someone from the outside world. It is one of the main concerns even for the parents to make sure their child is safe and similarly it is important for the student to feel at home and not someone who doesn’t fit in.
You name any activity that you have on your list, be it related to sports, water, eating, shopping, exploring, travelling, or dancing, you can easily find it in UAE. The list can go on and on and one thing you won’t find on the list is; boredom.
Every country has a ministry of higher education. It is a government department that focuses on the provision and or regulation of institutions of higher education. Ministry of higher education UAE has always been working hard to set the perfect global learning standards for students. The Ministry promises to provide students with 21st-century skills to keep competition. The ministry of higher education UAE promises to check the standards that are being offered by foreign universities. They compare the education that is being provided by the same university abroad and in the UAE to match the same level of education. An example can be taken of Middlesex University Dubai; the ministry keeps a strong check on the quality of education in Dubai comparing it with the main university in London.
These are all the reasons you should tick UAE on your list of higher education destination. Ministry of education promises to fulfil all the education criteria. Furthermore, other than education UAE offers much more. I hope this blog helps you clear up your mind when you are choosing your destination for higher education in the UAE.